Saturday, June 18, 2016

About the blog!

What this blog is about and kind of posts you will see


Hi, my name is PlanetHeart and I am the creator of this blog. 
You will see things like "how to make a hotel" or you will see things like "Animal jam codes".
Basically this blog talks about all the things in Animal jam.
I will do my best to stay up date with this blog and make sure posts are clear.
On Animal jam my User name is of course Planetheart. If you want to watch my animal jam videos here is the link and I am working on setting it up so I might not have any videos but here is think link so make sure to subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNytiu74fDKkKooijKDflsw .
That is all I have to say but I am looking forward to make new friends and to start blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment