Sunday, October 9, 2016

This is Me

This is me

Hello Guys!
I'm Going to be doing "This is me" Story before we start i'd like to say my story contains bad stuff (Hacking & Killing) So if it offends you I suggest not reading this! First of all my name is faith821 not planetheart.. (Will be told why later on) I first made an account in the beta days a long long time ago but I never used the account until later being hacked on a old game of mine I decided to join animal jam which was about 2-3 years after. I joined with the username faith821 not planetheart. When I first played, I started as a seal (*people laugh* IKR) but I made my first friend which was a seal we were best buddies to this day 2 years after I still remember. I thought animal jam was the coolest game ever I even got lost because I thought animal jam was so big (now not so much). I got a membership later on about 2 days after now  this was about 1 week after my birthday august  11th when I joined during animal's birthday. Now lets fast forward a bit after about 1 month I made my first best friend who was so kind and loving towards me. We met  in the pillow room when I first saw a lot of arctic wolves I got jealous so that day  I got diamonds and bought my first arctic wolf which is flora magic master. I still have her to this day. My first diamond shop den was the crystal palace. After a while I met this dude we became close friends and even more but after a while I came back from having a break of animal jam only to find out he died :( his little sister told me he died in the hospitable. I was heartbroken felt so guilty I just wanted to see his face. After about 3 weeks I made my first best friend who I still talk to till this day her name is crystalsunset68. We weren't friends from the start I almost hacked her but thankfully I made the right choice by telling her I couldn't and I confessed, she forgave me. That's when I knew we were going to be great friends. About 1 week after that I met this one friend of mine who lives in Canada we snap chat,Skype and talk to this day as well. She became my best friend as well we met trading and we were talking about how much we wanted to get rare now we weren't good friends we fought a lot but now we are very close and more forgiving. She gave me her spike black spike that was my first ever black spike! Then I met planetheart she always loved nature dens, I always helped her decorate them sadly she killed herself she was bullied so much... :( I really wish I was there for her but I wasn't  because, I was rarely on.. Thankfully I met eclipse now our relationship was rough I always begged for her spike (mine was stolen the one that I got from Felicity who lives in Canada) She said no, we had one bad fight were we removed each other but about 2 months after I found her and I confessed about how bad of a friend and how rude I was, I asked  for her forgiveness she accepted :) I previously have been trading through all that time and got my Spike back. I've had my ups and downs but I won't forget these amazing people even my old bae and my old best friend who both passed away :( R.I.P. But we all have our ups and downs, don't take your friendships for grantee. 


-Planetheart (faith821)

xoxoo




My first arctic wolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment