Monday, June 12, 2017

Gabbys Animal Hospital


Medical Center transformation

Hey jammers, I recently came across the medical center to revel that it turned into "Gabbys Animal Hospital" How cool is that jammers? A new explorer was very intresting because, I'm an animal lover so I had to check this out. Turns out Gabby is a great gal!



Here is a picture of the now medical center which has been turned into Gabbys Animal Hospital.


I'm loving this remodeled section its a cozy area and those seats look very silky!


Turns out you can ask gabby questions and look at cool videos.

I had to ask this myself, I mean you never know you might be featured!


I just noticed that if you read the sign it spells out the alphas like Greely, Liza, and Cosmo!


I hope you guys will like Gabby as much as I do! Bye jammers and remember to play wild.- Planet


No comments:

Post a Comment